Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Change is in the wind...

The days are growing cooler and shorter here in Maine. A new season is just around the corner. Change is in the air...



A change came o’er the spirit of my dream.~ Lord Byron

I've been going through a lot of changes during the last two years...


The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it.
~ Marcus Aurelius

And now I can feel that I am on the verge of a really big one.

Observe always that everything is the result of a change, and get used to thinking that there is nothing Nature loves so well as to change existing forms and to make new ones like them.
~ Marcus Aurelius

I'm not sure if I'm staying or I'm going... not sure if I'll be self-employed or working a full-time gig... not even sure what my address will be next month. But I do know this: Change is good. And whatever happens, I will be making the best of things as summer turns into fall, and I begin a new chapter of my life.

1 comment:

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Beautiful post, Beth! Your life is running fairly parallel to mine right now (job thing especially). Good luck to you - whatever you decided to to, wherever you end up!