If you read Oprah magazine, you know that at the end of the mag she always writes about one thing she knows for sure. Today, as the year winds down and I take a few moments to reflect, I've put together my own list of what I have come to know.
10 Things I know for sure:
1. You can’t force change, but you can allow it.
2. I am truly my own best friend.
3. Happiness is an inside job, every single time.
4. The more I care for myself, the more I can care for others.
5. Action isn’t everything; attitude is.
6. There are little things to be enjoyed in every single day.
7. I get better results when I play at life than when I work at it.
8. There is a gem of hope and joy that can be found in each traumatic or sorrowful life experience.
9. If you weren’t born into a big family, you can make a family of your friends.
10. Whatever you’re wanting in life, you have to believe it to see it.
Beth is a creative Mainer, constant dreamer, retired writer, passionate beader, positive thinker, and cancer survivor. "I am a woman who feels blessed to live in the great state of Maine. I enjoy being creative in many ways: making bracelets, taking pictures, creating unique greeting cards, making monoprints, and much more."