Musings from a creative woman living on the Coast of Maine.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
10 Things I know for sure ~ December 30th
If you read Oprah magazine, you know that at the end of the mag she always writes about one thing she knows for sure. Today, as the year winds down and I take a few moments to reflect, I've put together my own list of what I have come to know.
10 Things I know for sure:
1. You can’t force change, but you can allow it.
2. I am truly my own best friend.
3. Happiness is an inside job, every single time.
4. The more I care for myself, the more I can care for others.
5. Action isn’t everything; attitude is.
6. There are little things to be enjoyed in every single day.
7. I get better results when I play at life than when I work at it.
8. There is a gem of hope and joy that can be found in each traumatic or sorrowful life experience.
9. If you weren’t born into a big family, you can make a family of your friends.
10. Whatever you’re wanting in life, you have to believe it to see it.
Beth is a creative Mainer, constant dreamer, retired writer, passionate beader, positive thinker, and cancer survivor. "I am a woman who feels blessed to live in the great state of Maine. I enjoy being creative in many ways: making bracelets, taking pictures, creating unique greeting cards, making monoprints, and much more."