Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Good Time to Remember Loved Ones

This blog has been sadly neglected as I've been busy the last couple of weeks writing copy for this client and this one and getting ready for Christmas. I did manage to buy my Christmas tree last Saturday, but it sits on my porch waiting patiently for me to find time to decorate it.





Yesterday the last of the out-of-state gifts were put in the mail, so that's one less thing to think about. By the end of the day tomorrow, I should be caught up with work. Then I'll take the weekend to clean and decorate my place. I'm looking forward to getting out the old favorite ornaments.

Since today is December 16th, my thoughts turn to two good women: my Grandma, who was born on this day in 1890. And my good friend Barb M., who departed this earth on December 16, 2005. I know they're both watching over me!



As you prepare to celebrate the holidays, please remember to take time to hug your loved ones. For one reason or another, they may not always be right there with you. With Hanukkah, Christmas, and the New Year, it's the perfect time to count your blessings and appreciate those who matter most! Neglect things like writing a blog or cleaning house? Sure -- it's not the end of the world. Neglect showing your love and affection? Never!

No comments: