Friday, December 6, 2013

How much thought do you put into the gifts you choose?





Emily at GCDSpa.com, a Maine-based business that offers hand-crafted bath and body products in unique fragrances and flavors, has a great posting on her blog about choosing thoughtful gifts. Go here to get some ideas for your gift giving this holiday season. I've found that certain people really have a knack for consistently choosing gifts that please and delight me. Although as the years go by, I more fully appreciate the sentiment that it's the thought that counts, I think if you are going to buy (or make) a gift for someone, why not make it something the recipient will truly treasure?

I also want to let you know that Emily asked me to do a guest posting about creative gift-wrapping ideas, and that'll be coming up soon so stay tuned!

No comments: