Saturday, December 14, 2013

Seaside Saturday ~ December 14, 2013

It's Seaside Saturday, and I've dipped into the archives for some shots of Portland Head Light (Cape Elizabeth, Maine) in winter. I haven't been to the light for a few weeks, but typically at this time of year, they decorate it with Christmas wreaths. There probably isn't much snow there now, but all that will change tomorrow when a big storm comes through. It is expected to dump about a foot of snow on us!





Stay cozy! And if you're ready to wrap those Christmas gifts and want some ideas for unique and fun ways to do so, stop by Emily's blog for my guest post on creative gift wrapping.


1 comment:

Sketchbook Wandering said...

So nice to see my old home place, Beth...Thanks to my blog (which is thanks to you) I have some treasured photos & sketches from my last year spent there...Oooooo, how the wind does blow today, & how beautiful, this snow...I'm writing to you so grateful form my shelter, my fleece & my slippers...See my post for my journal pages about this morning...I can tell you will be cozy today, this being one of your favorite seasons...getting ready for holidays.