Thursday, April 29, 2010

Variations on a theme

Saturday morning, I got up early and happened to notice the way the sun was striking my kitchen table. I had already been thinking about taking photos of my old vintage teapot, and the time suddenly seemed right. I'm very pleased with this image.



And today I decided to play around with it in Photoshop Elements. Please click on each picture for a better look.









Which one is your favorite? The original color one, or one of my experimental variations?

4 comments:

Lori S. said...

I love the original color photograph... the red really "pops". :)

Silke Powers said...

Oh, how very cool!! I love the original and then the very last one! I really like that grainy look!! Nice! Love, Silke

Debbie said...

I like the first and last ones the best, but they are all very nice! Have a lovely Sunday!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Great capture! The original is perfect, and I love the effect in the 2nd and last pics.