Friday, November 26, 2010

Holiday sale at Intuitive Photography - 30% off now through Nov. 30th



I decided to get into the holiday shopping mode by offering my first ever sale in my online shop, Intuitive Photography! Now through November 30th, every photo in the shop is 30% off! I just started the promotion this morning, and I've already made my first sale! Thank you, Irene! Fine art photos make great holiday gifts, and I want to make it easier for folks to give one-of-a-kind photos that convey the spirit of Maine.



Irene chose Beach Bench, one of the many photos I've taken at the Maine Coast. But there are many different types of photos to choose from at Intuitive Photography, including my newest category, Industrial & Architectural.





Thank you to Casey & Donna for their purchase last week of No. 22, a photo I captured while walking near the Narrow Gauge Railway in Portland, Maine.







I'm always intrigued by unusual lettering, and I spotted several examples of it on buildings and railroad cars while out shooting recently by the Portland waterfront.



The classic Maine lighthouse, Portland Head Light, is a favorite subject of mine in any season.



And of course Pemaquid Light is another iconic Maine lighthouse that I can't get enough of.


So if you get a chance today, stop by Intuitive Photography and see what kinds of photos I've been taking lately, here in the great state of Maine!

No comments: