Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New photography series: Looking Up


I am working on several new photography series for my Etsy photo shop/gallery, and I thought I would post a preview of one of my series -- this one is called Looking Up. (As always, please click on images for a better view.)



All of these photos were taken in downtown Portland, Maine, last evening.



I walked around for about 45 minutes, traversing maybe three square blocks, and took 200 photos.



I've got lots more to post, but I will save them for another day. Of this group, my favorite is the window. I just love the reflections -- I feel as though I am getting a glimpse into other worlds.

1 comment:

Silke Powers said...

Gorgeous!! I have to agree with you about the window - it looks like you are taking a photo of another world through it... Beautiful photos!! Love, Silke